Slime Seijo - Ch. 64 - The Princess in Danger

Supporter
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
659
Speaking of princesses, I have a theory: what if Lumir (original) was a missing princess of one of the neighboring countries and was one of the reasons they went to war? Slime Lumir just took the body and escaped to avoid all the bloodshed and the gang finds out when they get harassed by the guards only for Lumir to peek out with a "Bonjour"
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 20, 2025
Messages
386
Thanks for the translation!

Ok, so the King definitely 100% believes that there are people after the life of the princess, but as the princess, despite being aware of that, seems to be entirely unbothered, I believe that she made up a story that people are after her life. Even better if there are actually people after her life and her made up story happened to coincide with actual reports of people being after her.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,120
I'm kinda hoping to see Jelly suplexes Amy in a fight but I bet it's going to be resolved peacefully without physical contact...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top