Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Dragon’s Great Dispute (part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
Gonna need some insulin after how sweet that ending was.

EDIT: Sometimes a family is an immortal human, a dragon, an elf, two slime spirits, and an elder demon.

Dex-chan lover
The ハ (or is it another character I couldn't find?) over the Elf's body on the last page made me laugh not because of convenient censoring, but easily mistaken censoring.

Even if nothing really happens and things get resolved as fast as a 4koma manga, this is too cute a series.

Group Leader
... Does she end up keeping the Blue Dragon girl? XD

To explain the new name: "Flackerrute" is german for "flicker rod", which itself is reminiscent of "glühschwanz" ("glow tail"), an actual type of dragon from german folklore.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this feels like an ending? That said, I hope she's keeping the Choco Latte Frankfurter Blue Dragon girl.

Dex-chan lover
No, I liked Fruchttorte's name. I have never seen a Glühschwanz before, so Flackerrute is an invalid name. But what do ya know? She turned out to be cute.

Dex-chan lover
I’m ok with this manga going on, but I had the distinct feeling that this chapter could be a fitting and nice ending as well. Everyone is happy and they found a family...what’s not to like?

Dex-chan lover
I still find it wierd. Even humans love occasional brawls at the weddings, and this is freaking dragons! Just how peaceful or tranquil or sedated is this world?

Dex-chan lover
[If I could hold myself, I won't be like this~ hahahaha~ ]
a universal truth has been told this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@kwendy
A) Where the heck do you live that people enjoy the occasional brawl at a wedding? Where I live, if you got into a fistfight at a wedding, you'd most likely be thrown the hell out, if not arrested.
B) There is a difference between some guests getting drunk and starting a fight, and people from a different country showing up with the intention to cause harm to both the wedding guests and a nearby city. That's far worse than a brawl, it's pretty much the prelude to a war

Dex-chan lover
Blue Dragon Girl's human form reminded me of Satania: pathetic, adorable, and has the two loops in her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread