Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - We opened a cafe

Yo, the villagers need to start re-worshipping that Harvest Goddess. They gonna piss off Holo.

Double-page supporter
I'm a older women guy. The thing that I love the most is ara-ara by an onee-san or a hot milf. Loli is a big turnoff to me. But even a guy like me knows that cuteness is justice, and those lolis have justice enough to establish a highly sophisticated, elegant and efficient legal system. If any motherfucker dares to lewd those precious angels, I'm gonna find you and put your own head into your butt.

Dex-chan lover
@SoupEpicTrek
If Holo did show up to fuss, she'd just be assimilated into the Yuri-not-Yuri fold. Would you really wish NTR-not-NTR on Kraft like that? You monster.

Dex-chan lover
This almost felt like a final chapter, especially with the ending lines. Also, "awakening to Leicia's cuteness" should be a thing from the moment their eyes were laid upon her. There has not been a cute dragon girl since Mink in Dragon Half (hentai excluded, of course), so Leicia is an ABSOLUTELY welcome sight.

Double-page supporter
This chapter was what I've been waiting for since the manga began.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Dragon-apprentice waifu is OP, plz nerf. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that peeved me about this chapter, was that the "OP witch whom has lived for over 300 years", did not put up on display any of her magical capabilities.
Even something as floating tables would've been enough, I didn't expect much. But given the fact that the MC thus far was only sold as an "OP character who's OP because her "stats" are high", I'm surprised I even expected anything.

My mind is clear and my fatigue has been cured. This chapter has given me the motivation to power through my midterms. Gods Bless.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this world is peaceful if demons awarding achieving peace.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist Only thing I noticed is that she arranging the table with one hand before the cafe opens.
Hopefully in demon country she will use magic again.

Users who are viewing this thread