Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A Ghost Moving House

that cutie ghost's ideal job: fukushima reactor melted cores cleaning-up.

The last time I read the novel, Rosalie (Rosary) was the timid kind.

or is my memory playing dum dum

Dex-chan lover
"An adlescent girl that was betrayed by her own father" you mean a entitled brat that would have to do one thing she disliked and killed herself because of it and kept causing problem for people after that. Yeah no sympathy for that ghost here.

@Pyrotrap
Does it say on the novel she would be sold as a sex slave? The only thing that's said on this chapter is that her father betrayed her...
Even then, I can't defend her no matter what for commiting suicide.

Dex-chan lover
@Pyrotrap
Yeah, stop thinking about it using modern day morals and think about it in the time period depicted in the story morals.
She was to be married to someone, as per commom pratice.

Contributor
@Ribath Previous chapter said that she was sold to the red light district. So basically, sex slave/prostitute. And is it so wrong to suicide after finding out your life basically went to shit because of someone else? What are you supposed to do? Take it and smile and live unhappily? I don't believe in suicide but I do believe everyone has the freedom to choose how they live, or don't.

Dex-chan lover
didn't even ask her, they just shoved a spirit into her body and made her a prisoner inside her own mind without giving a shit... not exactly good friends

Dex-chan lover
@ FireCrypt
Oxi, I didn't remembered that... yeah in this case my bad. Totaly justified, as far as I remembered she was just to be married and didn't liked the groom or something like that....

@Pyrotrap
Yeah, my bad about this one... should have payed more attention to the story from the previous chapter...

Contributor
@mahtan She was TRICKED to being sold to the red light district. She was fine being married to a noble. Being lied to and sold like that is a shitty situation regardless of your morals in any century.

Edit: read your new comment. No worries.

Users who are viewing this thread