Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - V.S. The Demon King!

Dex-chan lover
FFS just pound the demon lord over a chair or something already, woman. She clearly wants it.

Dex-chan lover
Some background from the novel - for those of you who are wondering what just happened:

Pecora hates the fact that she has no-one to look up to. Everyone acts subservient to her because she is the "Demon King". Add that to the fact that she's been reading Shoujo Ai stories about sister-like relationships (think: stuff like Maria-sama ga Miteru)...
So she's been looking for an Onee-sama candidate that she can look up to rather than down on. She tried to rope Beelzebub into it at some point, but Beelzebub wouldn't play along.

So Azusa is now the chosen one - as someone who has proven herself a greater existence than the Demon King. Pecora demands to be pampered like an Imouto by her Onee-sama and will not accept any respect normally due to a king from her.

Dex-chan lover
Dear sister instead of Onee-sama, shame on you translator 😝

Totally not a yuri harem manga, like at all. Yep totally strait. Just gals being pals /s

Fed-Kun's army
Why can't they make it closer to a fair fight... I know this author has the skill to draw a cool fight, but instead the entire chapter is just... why tho

Dex-chan lover
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FakeKlutzyAfricanbushviper-mobile.mp4

The only appropriate gif

Dex-chan lover
To be honest the Demon Queen got luck here.
Pretty much anyone else in this situation would have taken as they had been tricked into a trap and see the whole situation as an enemy that must be eliminated to protect their own life and the lives of their family (which were tricked into going there under false pretense).
If it were me I would destroy the demon country, for example. Most would just kill everyone in the premise and leave or just take everyone and leave instead of playing along like that.

YURIFICATION YURIFICATION

I know entire thing is already yuri but P.18 is different !

I thought ohmagaad it’s a kabedon but it became siscon little sister demon queen. So if the command chain goes like this Azusa->Demon queen->the citizens of the demon country that means she has pretty literally taken over the whole country right 😂 this is so hilarious, cute, serious(?) and cool at the same time 🤣

girl with a loose screw in a manga #7654235896

nothing to see her, business as usual! move along. folks!

Users who are viewing this thread