Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - V.S. The Demon King!

Fed-Kun's army
@Wolfwhistler no shit. That doesn't make it less disappointing. Toohru in Maid Dragon is hopelessly overpowered but the animators still made it look awesome when she did something awesome in the anime adaptation, even though they didn't have to. It's not a question of whether the character will win but rather whether it'll be entertaining to see them win. I didn't get anything out of the chapter; the fight's outcome was a foregone conclusion but they had the chance to make it interesting and didn't take it.

@DerpySausage Toohru has plenty of equals in that series. She is not OP to the point there is literally nothing even close to her level. Most importantly of all, fight scenes are not what this series is about so there is no reason for them to make a big deal about it or spend a large amount of effort on it.

Fed-Kun's army
"Fight scenes are not what this series is about so there is no reason for them to spend a large amount of effort on it."

I'm glad you missed my point entirely. Fight scenes are not what Maid Dragon is about either and they still fit in a few extremely well-done action scenes. They're good in the manga and then the anime makes them even better. It's not necessary, but that doesn't matter. Something does not have to be necessary to enhance an experience. Manga is not necessary to live a good life but it makes it more enjoyable for the people who enjoy it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you don't have a good male character; Yuri everywhere

Are male characters ever necessary though. I’m fine with the yuri going on here. And The witch and the dragon better get together I’ve been shipping them from the beginning lol.( and since it’s been flagged and this manga likes to act on all flags cept for death flags I have my hopes up lol)

Edit: if anyone has spoilers if they get together or not I’d like to know. Of course use the spoiler tag.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, was the "dear sister" onee-sama or aneki in this case ? too lazy to search up the raws 😂

Dex-chan lover
... I have watched too many Hololive to suddenly think of a certain rabbit when i read "pecora"

Aggregator gang
Page 21 really should have lilies in every panel. Maybe just a couple to start with but then end with every blank space covered in them at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun i’m trying really hard to think of a good counter to that but all i’ve come up with is so i’m a spider, so what? not even sure if that one currently counts.

Dex-chan lover
@dysperwithaperiod You mean Kumo? I don't believe it counts since she's just talking to herself at least as far as the manga is concerned.

I will add though that my personal experience working in stage and shows, along with from anecdotes from my wife and female friends, is that young women do end up messing around with each other pretty far if there's not any guys around.

"Well girls like boobs too."
-My wife

I have to say, how the fuck did she get knocked out by a headbutt only to quickly be all "oh my awareness is awake even if I'm asleep" suddenly attack who's approaching bullshit and then fight with MC to solidify that her stats and level is op as heckle

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish you had left it as 'onee-sama', but unlike the antis I'm not going to shun/shame your decision to do otherwise. :3 Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Pekora has retired from streaming in hololive... she also became a ram for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread