Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Award Ceremony and The Second Dragon

Dex-chan lover
I still cant get over Fruchttortes name

Which kind of idiot would call their child Fruitcake

@ ShimizuA Thanks for the work up to now, not long after I found this a year ago I ended up buying all the LN's and they've been a lot of fun.

Dex-chan lover
@Necrokora
If that's any consolation, there's family names over here that translate to "the tall", "the big", "the bald", "the head", etc... over here.
So fruitcake isn't any less strange for me.

Dex-chan lover
The yuri intensifies.

Remember, Azusa gets ALL the girls in the world.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao, it's about time someone tried to call Azusa out. I was worried Fruchttorte wouldn't distinguish herself, but i think she'll do fine.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for your service dear scanlator!

now we wait for the new arc with the new scanlator

Great. I have waiting for years to see this scenes from light novel into Manga. And now I'm looking forward to watching anime of this series as well.

@meong This is Shoujo Ai, no husbands allowed here!
And now Leica have a challenger approach her. NOICE!

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Flemard Let us never forget poor Richard "Dick" Trickle, 1941-2013. May he rest in peace, away from a mortal realm that would make fun of him every time his name is heard because his parents were unbelievable dumbasses.

Wow, that Demon King is a real bitch, forcefully enslaving someone to Azusa without her knowledge. However, the chances of Azusa having any sort of real anger or grudge against the little whore are practically null and I can already feel my disappointment building in anticipation of their next meeting where Azusa gives a token pout but is otherwise completely amicable. Would it kill a Japanese author or mangaka to write a main character with backbone for once? As in, a nice person but with actual principles, instead of sticking to the extremes of total pushover or complete asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Leica better get her head in the game (Azusa's lap) because at this rate her legal wife status is gonna be over run by a demon king, an elf alchemist, or a dragon puppy.

Supporter
@Ultrabenosaurus Ahhh come on - it's for comedic effect, and she'll now have a exciting life of fun and adventure, with fluffy yuri over/under-tones. Ms Witch gave her freedom as soon as they were on the leviathan anyway.

I think you're reading way too much into this.

Users who are viewing this thread