Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Award Ceremony and The Second Dragon

@MonsieurQuack I get that, but there are countless other ways the author could have used to add her to the not-harem. It doesn't change what the Demon Twat did, or the fact that now Azusa is now a slaver with the life of a forced slave on her shoulders - for thousands of years if not eternity, given she's immortal and her slave is a very powerful dragon. And if the delusional little asshat is so casual about manipulating Azusa like this, what other bullshit will she put her through without batting an eyelid? It has drastically lowered the tone of what should be a fun and light piece of fluff.

Dex-chan lover
AHAHAHAHAHA Azusa is getting a harem that makes all the crappy isekai protagonists jealous

you know.... whenever the demon king's name appears.... I remember a certain rabbit's "AH↓ HA↑ HA↑ HA↑ HA↑"
and somehow it fit.... very much so.....

and... who the hell give those kind of books to the demon king lol

Thank you for all the work so far Yado-Inn, i wish you the best on your future scanlations. :)

Dex-chan lover
Gee Azusa, why do you get TWO cute dragon girls? I'm not jealous at all. At. All. Jokes aside, Fruchttorte is cute. Glad she's part of the main cast now.

Dex-chan lover
@Ultrabenosaurus

Because that wouldn't be any fun. And it's not what anyone but you wants to see. Why would the author write this just for your horrible misconceptions just because you don't understand that this isn't a serious or painful thing for anyone involved, and has given the new dragon girl a brand new life full of good feelings and healing?

And one again, the harem grows. They may as well make this a full-blown yuri manga at this point. I love this manga so much!

Now that we've come this far, I can now say this without being a spoiler. Harukara is Azusa's best wingwoman.
I mean, think about it. After Harukara joins, look at Azusa's harem member:
- Beel: joined because Harukara fucked up
- Rosalie: Joined because Harukara fucked up
- Maou: Joined because Harukara fucked up
- Fruitcake: Joined because Maou, who joined because Harukara fucked up
So, all of the member in Azusa's harem after Harukara joined are all because Harukara fucked up, one way or another.

Double-page supporter
I was expecting the horn thing to be some kind of mating ritual, not a slave contract.

Users who are viewing this thread