Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Azusa vs. Beelzebub (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
when u're too lazy to learn kanji u spent one hour for a task that you could have done in 5 minutes if you know how to read kanji

Aggregator gang
I admire your demon like strength
...said to one of the highest level demons in the world
well, she's not wrong, it certainly is a demon like strength

Dex-chan lover
You did an amazing job with the translation even though you don't know japanese. Props to you and thanks for the chapter

Contributor
can't load a page
come to read the comment
finds out that it doesn't load because it's so bad?

EDIT: not at all, the translation is actually nice, only some bubbles make little sense. but this is not one of those manga where every detail counts, so...

Dex-chan lover
Thats part of learning, then you will start to remember them bit by bit because you are too lazy to search XD Ganbatte translator!

Group Leader
@minimaleffort Congrates on the translation, as someone who does machine translation I can appreciate the effort needed for this. My only issue is with some phrasing but you'll get better with time, just watch the comments, people on MangaDex are kind and will help.

Dex-chan lover
The upload loaded fine for me, but my earlier comment vaporized. Combine that with other people being unable to read the chapter, and I infer a problem with the server.

Edit: I still don't know why my earlier comment vaporized, but an admin identified the image problem as the uploader thinking that he could change the file format by doing nothing more that changing the extension of the file name.

I don't know what to say but
Thank you for translating
I really want to help, but my JP language still poor...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the effort, at least as a non-native english speaker I can still understand most of the dialogue. Plus, for a manga like this there is hardly any *plot* anyway.

Just popping in to say none of the chapter is loading for me. Cleared cache, tried firefox, chrome, and internet explorer. Nothing.

Group Leader
indeed lives up to the name. I'll wait for something better, not like I have any motivation to read the rest of this series anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread