Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - The Barbecue Party

This is so much fun. Other isekai are about gaining power and collecting lots of wives!

This one's about having a big family and avoiding doing anything that isn't fun.

Fed-Kun's army
@tankeryy

The Manga's still got a ways to go yet. They're barely to Volume 3 here and in the official translations. The Light Novel is up to Volume 8 with Volume 9 coming out later this month! (English translation release that is) We haven't even met Sandra yet in the Manga although I see they've gotten to that in the raws. Its early days yet in the manga with tons of stuff for us Azusa fans to look forward too!

@jcfiala

i agree,i enjoy this and nonbiri nouka because of how they just avoid gaining power or having war and just literally have a good life in isekai

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter.
Just reread the series, and this is the first Ive noticed where you or any translator has given Beleazebub that fake-ish ye old english way of speech. If it's here to stay the It'll take some getting used too.

since the translators are hololive fans too... doesn't Harukara remind you of Watame?😅

Users who are viewing this thread