Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - I Helped a Witch

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, fellow friends :^)

Dex-chan lover
That crazy person who complained about the witch not being undead is back, and she's a catgirl it seems. Bet she's the next major character that gets help.

What was holding her back was her idea of "this is what a witch is." Just be yourself, since you are a witch anything you do would be 'witch-like' then.

Dex-chan lover
with the age of 300 and 150 years, which still merry, happy, and living their life to the fullest.
Imagine gamers had a lifespan of 300 years-500 years. How many videocards they will need to store on their man cave like that witch....

I didnt notice this before, but with the tunnel-page being so butt-centered: Why doesnt Leica have a tail? I first thought it was just missing, but going back to older chapters, it seems like Leica never had a tail in her human form. Fruchttorte, on the other hand, has one. Was that ever adressed in a chapter, and i just missed it?

Dex-chan lover
she's a reincarnated person actually huh...
I wonder which one is bigger tho. One is forever 17 and the other 15, but some girls mature earlier so...
wait... undead, alone... is it an undead catgirl?

Aggregator gang
So that's the end of Eno? She still has to be careful not to get overworked...
Now i wonder about unnamed beastgirl

Users who are viewing this thread