Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita

@BloodySorcerer Completely agree with you in all regards. Even basic terms like 'harem' are being used incorrectly. There's a number of 'harem' manga on here that the MC has no romantic interest in their 'harem" and vice versa (konjiki no moji tsukai comes to mind, he might ss well be a unic yet it's both romance and harem), but because the stry has 1xMany it automatically becomes a harem, as if hanging out with a group of the opposite gender automatically creates a harem. I have some gay friends who have amazing harems if that's really the case.

Trap is grossly being misused, sadly. There's absolutely no negative connotation connected to the description 'trap' yet it's still being perceived that way. There's quite a few people who are FANS of traps . It makes no sense to pidgeon hole the whole term as a stereotype.

I gave up on tsundere and yandere.
Huro no Maou (WN) has the last legitimately yandere character I've seen in a while, full blown psychotic behavior included.

Pedotrap is excellent. I wish it would spread.
The minority group (American X-chan'ers) with their attempts to spead negative stereotypes (weeaboo, also completely used incorrectly) have made spreading correct terminology a very difficult task.

infinite youth and immortality are two different things
Eh, most fantasy describes immortality as stopping the aging of a body, so immortality usually implies infinite youth. It's immortality and invincibility that people often got mixed up.

Dex-chan lover
How does a single fly's mass... expand to match the mass of that fully sized ... girl? woman?

Slime Taoshite: The only manga that I saw that can make Fly's look like a girl. Also FITE! FITE! FITE!

Contributor
I'm surprised the rating is still so high on this one. Sure it's cute, but that is only enough to pull it through a few chapters. There's simply not enough story progression or character development to keep it interesting.

Dex-chan lover
A bombshell was dropped with that last sentence from the dragon...

Dex-chan lover
@sventle so the translation will continue by this month, thanks for info
Can't wait my dose of Gay Slime Slayer

Group Leader
Good to know it'll be back, I was wondering what happened to it.

Users who are viewing this thread