Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita

Dex-chan lover
Remember when this had regular updates? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
When is it going to start getting updated again? I don't want to go to a new site. I like this one.
Theres so many russian updates, but none in english. Maybe google translate can help me.
the English translation group dropped the series (it's in the credit page of chapter 34).

Since this series has an official English translation, it's very unlikely for another group to continue this series.

So uh, your choice is to either learn Japanese to read the raw or buy the official English translation, or try to MTL it yourself (not recommended though, MTL is a bitch to read)

Dex-chan lover
the English translation group dropped the series (it's in the credit page of chapter 34).

Since this series has an official English translation, it's very unlikely for another group to continue this series.

So uh, your choice is to either learn Japanese to read the raw or buy the official English translation, or try to MTL it yourself (not recommended though, MTL is a bitch to read)
I mean, man can dream, no?

Dex-chan lover
of course, but it's super unlikely so I'm just saying there are other options than just waiting. I tried waiting too but I caved and bought the official translation (in my language) and damn it's great!
I can’t find the EN manga in indonesia. They only sell the EN LNs…

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
of course, but it's super unlikely so I'm just saying there are other options than just waiting. I tried waiting too but I caved and bought the official translation (in my language) and damn it's great!
nothing is super unlike stop spreading stupid ideas, groups can pick up series that got official translation, since some of them do translation by Volumes, which can take 3-6 months to realised one, so unofficial translation is faster that some of the official ones

Look at JJK and so many other series that still get unofficial translated even tho there is an official one and they are popular ones

Dex-chan lover
avoid the story if your looking for GL, this has none of that your mistaken for even deaming this one has such a thing

Dex-chan lover
nothing is super unlike stop spreading stupid ideas, groups can pick up series that got official translation, since some of them do translation by Volumes, which can take 3-6 months to realised one, so unofficial translation is faster that some of the official ones
I'm just suggesting people to do something that will allow them to read more of this should they have the means to. Also, supporting official translation is not a bad or stupid thing to do, why are you so butthurt over it?

Look at JJK and so many other series that still get unofficial translated even tho there is an official one and they are popular ones
yeah but it's because they're so popular that groups will do those series. Unpopular/Niche series like these are usually left abandoned, unfinished. I'm not making this up: a series I really like, Terrarium Adventure, got abandoned by the scans group because it wasn't popular enough/pulling in enough clicks.

On the lucky chance someone does pick this up, it will take time, and if some people can't wait that long, they should try other ways to read it such as learn Japanese and read the raw; read unofficial translation in another language if they can or buy the official english translation.

anw, my point is, waiting is always an option, but it shouldn't be the only one.

Amazon isn’t available in indonesia so technically i COULD buy that, but i’m not sure if i can just straight-up do that, or if i need to finagle it a bit like having an SG acc.

Also aggs lol
It's good to support the author but everything else that guy said is like bogus the only reason it hasn't been uploaded here is bc nobody has done it. Which is like so sad bc this is the best site. But here is a site that has many chpts although the ads and pop ups are annoying asf. I really wish someone here would upload them. Some of us live in different countries and can't afford to buy the books. https://rmanga.app/16235/chapter-34/all-pages

Is this actually a yuri with suggestive scenes?
From what I know after seeing the anime and reading a few chapters, no there is absolutely no romance or feelings of love in it so the harem and gl tag are just another addition that doesn't make any sense, I guess you wouldn't call your group of friends a harem/reverse harem too. They really throw that harem and gl tags way to much around.
It is more on the cgdct (cute girls doing cute things) side. The suggestive tag is because the elv gets a bit lewded sometimes but from what I know not with another character. Maybe in the later chapters there might come up a yuri subplot but it should stay in the background as romance isn't the focus here.

Users who are viewing this thread