Slime Tensei. Daikenja ga Youjo Elf ni Dakishimeraretemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
What a stupid premise, I don't know how he didn't see this happening, He should have just killed the guy when they originally found out that he was planning to sacrifice his daughter, now there's a mess to clean up because the MC is a dullard.

Fed-Kun's army
Is that a slime piloting what is basically an ironman suit?

I coulda lived my life without having seen that...

I feel just a little bit dumber-er after having read this chapter.

"as a human you are flawed because you can't wrap your head around the concept of me wanting to sacrifice my daughter just to prove I'm better than you"
Geez how did that woman fall for this loser? He was clearly in love with Merlin since day 1 and I'm sure he only wanted her just to 1 up Merlin

Dex-chan lover
@Laundrysauce To be fair, he was fairly normal back then. He just ended up with an inferiority complex that morphed into something terrible. I think I can understand how he feels, always being second best to someone, and then the heartbreak you would feel if you had a competition where you both gave it your all, and the judge cheated in your favor, invalidating all your efforts. All that pride he had, sure in that he at least bested his rival when it matters. Sure, she loved him and was doing what she thought was best for both of them, allowing them to be together and giving him that needed confidence boost. But learn the truth, and now he realizes nothing he has done has ever truly surpassed his old rival, even the one that was most important to him. So now he's going to 'sperg out and end his daughter LOL.

@CookieLoop It's Little Witch Nobeta.

Fed-Kun's army
No, please don't say he didn't have a choice or some other bullshit. Asshole risked his daughter's life and other people's lives because he's jealous. Regular "human" don't do that shit

Fed-Kun's army
after fate mages this makes complete sense for me, this probably takes after them, mages in fate commonly don't have humanity they do atrocious acts just to get a chance of getting to the root or new ways of applying their magic.

Dex-chan lover
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

Is anyone really surprised? Obviously bad idea is obviously bad.

Fucking dickhead. That bitch is blind should've gone with Marlin but we got a well-endowed elf as a result so all sins have been forgiven. Still fuck him.

She probably apologized because she regretted being with this retard.

Users who are viewing this thread