Slime Tensei. Daikenja ga Youjo Elf ni Dakishimeraretemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

@ilikeanime
She doesn't have the time to, given the situation.

Knowing her personality, she'll probably interrogate him after the fact if he doesn't escape first.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love this guy. Does anything for his daughters no matter how ultimately detrimental it might be to him.

Dex-chan lover
Some fucking magic prodigy. Can't fly, can't attack over long distances, can't even CC a weakened enemy to keep it from escaping. Plus both the good guys and the bad guys are drawn very non-impressively, so it's hard to believe these people are meant to be as good as the manga is trying to tell you they are. It barely registers as a climax, this fight scene with a powerful entity.

Double-page supporter
...... Every time I read a new chapter of this series I seem to be so disappointed and annoyed at what I'm reading that I drop my rating of it down another notch.
Sofar I'm giving this craptacula fireball a 2/10

Contributor
Why's he not eating the Leviathan's body? It's gotta have something useful.

May be the designs choises or the plot, but this feels like a chore to read

Dex-chan lover
He got his form back, even if its for a short time.

@Kisato

If he eats a Sin, it'll have a backlash with benefits. He tried to eat Wrath, but it didn't work. He tried to eat Gluttony, succeeded but gave him a make over of a darker color, plus 2 more skills.

The slime is still in stealth mode on what he can and cannot do.

Dex-chan lover
Well this manga is full of templates piled up together in a casual way, it's nice to read passing time but it's not fulfilling. Maybe except for lolicons....

Users who are viewing this thread