Slippery Okuta-san - Ch. 2 - Entrance

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmm there is potential for this series, I'll come back in a few months when it has more chapters.

Contributor
She can squeeze into tight little spaces just like actual octopi can. :meguupog:

And it's because she's a real invertebrate with no real human appendages whatsoever, just a vaguely humanoid head. Since her design isn't the typical otaku-pleaser anime girl, she also doesn't have any noticeable booba either which shouldn't be surprising, after all she's a mollusk and not a mammal. I just respect the artist's sheer commitment to the "octopus" side of an octonoid like her. Even Squid Girl looks way more human than squid, but Okuta-san isn't like that.

She's a little agoraphobic, eh? I forgot that certain species can also quickly camouflage themselves to hide by changing their color to match the surroundings. Pretty cool. She has yet to demonstrate her ink ability which I'm sure she has, but I think we'll get that soon enough in future chapters.

I wonder if she's got poison too, but that may be too dark for this lighthearted and cutesy series...

@doctagon
Assuming you're the translator, I would like to recommend that you make a group here on MD (even a 1-person group is fine and accepted if this is a solo project) so that release info on this series can be submitted to MangaUpdates (they do not accept info submissions for "No group" releases), which in turn allows a series entry for this to be created there. If you choose to make a group, you can also Claim it following instructions to be granted Group Leader role, which gives additional permissions that may come in handy for you.

Dex-chan lover
She can squeeze into tight little spaces just like actual octopi can. :meguupog:

And it's because she's a real invertebrate with no real human appendages whatsoever, just a vaguely humanoid head. Since her design isn't the typical otaku-pleaser anime girl, she also doesn't have any noticeable booba either which shouldn't be surprising, after all she's a mollusk and not a mammal. I just respect the artist's sheer commitment to the "octopus" side of an octonoid like her. Even Squid Girl looks way more human than squid, but Okuta-san isn't like that.

She's a little agoraphobic, eh? I forgot that certain species can also quickly camouflage themselves to hide by changing their color to match the surroundings. Pretty cool. She has yet to demonstrate her ink ability which I'm sure she has, but I think we'll get that soon enough in future chapters.

I wonder if she's got poison too, but that may be too dark for this lighthearted and cutesy series...

@doctagon
Assuming you're the translator, I would like to recommend that you make a group here on MD (even a 1-person group is fine and accepted if this is a solo project) so that release info on this series can be submitted to MangaUpdates (they do not accept info submissions for "No group" releases), which in turn allows a series entry for this to be created there. If you choose to make a group, you can also Claim it following instructions to be granted Group Leader role, which gives additional permissions that may come in handy for you.
But still looks super cute. Quite an achievement really

Dex-chan lover
Super precious! I was over the moon to see her squeeze into the desk, since that's definitely what an octopus would do.

Users who are viewing this thread