Slow Loop

Dex-chan lover
Very good art. But i just wonder what the author opinion about incest. well, gay incest

Dex-chan lover
This is really cute, and is kinda about fishing! I've been viewing Shimano-TV on YouTube, lately, so this is a welcome addition.

Power Uploader
@mugenfuko I have raws for chapters 10+ if you're interested (bought raws for another manga serialized in the same magazine)

Group Leader
It just got into hiatus I guess, we're like almost halfway done with chapter 4.
It just took like a while to get started because there was no dedicated typesetter, which is now me.
Also, the typesetter before was just Mugen but he either didn't have the time or was just out of motivation to work
on typesetting for a long while, so that's why the manga wasn't being translated for so long.
Again, sorry for like the super long delay but we will try to get it done by the end of the month or earlier.
P.S.
Also gonna try releasing more often than every few months, maybe every few weeks if possible.

Dex-chan lover
I'm having trouble loading ch1 and 2, I had to read the spanish version but they didn't get too far, are the chapters okay or is it just me? It's a lovely work

This is great! I'm really excited to see how he manages to blend the romantic developments, accepting past trauma and new family, and fishing going forth.

Anime soon
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-12-22/slow-loop-fishing-manga-listed-with-tv-anime/.167763

Group Leader
YESSS FINALLY A NEW UNDERRATED SOL ANIME ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE MIDST OF THE SHOUNEN/FANTASY/NEW SEASONS OF BIG ANIMES ANNOUNCEMENTS STORM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread