Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Dancing in the Gym

Group Leader
@Quantum3459 - By no means. We are only half-way through volume 6. The series ends in volume 7. Just what the artist is going to do with the rest of the series, I have no idea.

Though I suppose I could cheat and read ahead, since I have the books.

She still has never explained anything to anyone about herself or her actions. That's regardless of how rude or hurtful she has already been in the past to multiple people. I guess I'll give her a chance in the next chapter or something to explain anything, but I doubt it'll give a good reason for why she was kind of horrible in the past.

Dex-chan lover
@rpapo Man this chapter straight up looked ammaculate.... some pages are like a masterpiece painting.And she finally confessed. it is the best chapter so far

Although I am glad for the confession, I am not too sure about their relationship. They haven't talked about the incident and her issues about it at all. That doesn't bode well for the future.

Aggregator gang
Buenísimo, esplendido, hermoso, extraordinario, increíble. No tengo palabras para este capitulo.

Thanks for the chapter, I don't have the enough words and mouths to say what I'm thinking. Just thanks...

Fed-Kun's army
well that was nice

chill lads it's a shoujo manga and the romantic progress is not as bad as kawaisou manga (I read for the comedy though). I will wait until the series to make a call on her behavior (she is aware she is difficult) up until now.

To be honest, I thought her dad cheated on her mom or something which led to her mom being ovee-protective. It is bit weird why she was so indecisive about telling him she felt the same

Aggregator gang
@rpapo - Gracias por el cap hermano, y sí, a veces es difícil tratar de expresarnos cuando se saben varias lenguas jaja. Thanks for all your efforts bringing us this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread