Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Saudade

Contributor
Being portuguese, I believe "saudade" here probably alludes to that sense of nostalgia/longing for the past, which is something that is a big recurring theme in the series, considering the main pair's love for 80s stuff.
In this chapter in particular we see that with the classic cars topic, but also a memory of a time when Yakushimaru's family was together (and happy), so maybe Yakushimaru is feeling a different kind of saudade here than the usual 80s longing. That's my take^^

@fodderchara18 I never knew that the guy who scanlates two of my favorite manga like Chion-san and Temple was from Portugal. Say, have you ever thought of adding "Kuneru Maruta" (and its sequel "Kuneru Maruta Novo") to your projects? RyColaa did the 3 first chapters some years ago but nobody picked that up. It felt like a comfy, slow-paced manga that was worth reading. The little bits of Portuguese culture that were featured cool too... give it a read if you could, maybe you'll feel identified and end up loving it.

ih alá o título em português
é interessante que sem o título a gnt n saberia como a yakushimaru se sente em relação às memórias que apareceram.
mas com ele a gnt sabe que esses sentimentos são de certa forma positivos, uma nostalgia boa como a galera tava falando aqui nos comentários

Contributor
Glad you're reading and enjoying those titles, @Ichijiku o/

About Kuneru Maruta, I do know about that one lol. It's a pretty fun slice of life series, so maybe one day if no else picks it :x

Users who are viewing this thread