Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Final Chapter: Slow Motion

Group Leader
@Kobester11 - As scanlations go, this was a pretty easy series. The Japanese wasn't particularly challenging, and neither was the cleaning/redrawing work. The biggest problem (at first) was that with me working between 8 and 10 series at the same time, updates to this one series took a while. @FodderChara18 solved that problem.

As an example, translating that last chapter only took me an hour or two. And I'm not really fast: there are some people out there who could probably have done it in minutes.

Dex-chan lover
This ending had it all, it had a sweet bit and a sad bit. perfect way to end.

It’s assumed he died in a accident in the mountains while getting flowers.

Dex-chan lover
Here I thought when they said they found something under the floor of the building it was gonna be the dad's corpse...

Dex-chan lover
KILLED ON A MOUNTAIN, RAISED FROM THE GRAVE!

TRUCKING AND FUCKING IS ALL I CRAVE!

Wow thanks alot for translating this series, It has been a blast.

I hope the autors other stuff will get translated in the future too.

Group Leader
Ha, spent all that time thinking he left her when he was really being some hopeless romantic. That was like a punch to the gut.

Thanks for scanlating. Two years, wow, what a commitment.

Fed-Kun's army
Good fucking shit.

Nice ending.

It's been a ride, peoples. See you on the next one, I guess.

Group Leader
@dotawolfbroth - Only two years. I have been working on another manga series since 2014, and a light novel series since 2010.

Thank you for your efforts.
I really enjoyed reading this.
Good ending, it's rare in manga.

Dex-chan lover
So the father died because he tried doing something from an old movie.

Let me make something clear. Yes, Yakushimaru has changed. Specifically, she has learned to accept herself for what she is and not dislike herself as much as before. That is actual change.

That does not mean it is GOOD change. Change can be bad. It can also be neutral. Here, it is still undeniable that she does not give a crap about other people and what they currently like and are interested in. It is undeniable that she is still wrapped up in the past. Sure, she now is not ashamed of her own preferences. That is change. However, that does not address ANY of the legitimate concerns and criticisms that the mother had of her.

Users who are viewing this thread