Slow Prison Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

It ended before it even began... :(
OH WELL, TIME TO CHECK THE NOVEL!

Group Leader
@AlmondMagnus
Margaret is honestly my favourite character in the series, it's a shame they didn't adapt her backstory, where as a child
she'd lure pedos in the slums to a trap and rob them to help support herself and her mother.
And the chapter where
she actually uses Rachel as a weapon to completely demolish all the noble ladies who were actually the ones bullying her and framing Rachel for it.

Dex-chan lover
@xrinkz
Don’t do that. That just makes them mistake what you want from them, making them even more erratic and less predictable. Which leads to you rejecting their choices, which leads to friction, which leads to disagreement, and etc.

Don’t stick your dick in crazy. Never humor them.

This chapter has given us an important lesson, never cheat on your fiancé as long as you are not an OP Isekai character.

Dex-chan lover
the dreaded novel advertisement... sigh... too much LN backlog for me to read

Man, I knew the manga was rushing through the LN content, but always a shame to see it end this quickly. Still, wouldn't have gotten on to the LN if not for this, so swings and roundabouts.

@zdarkbrz_816 at the rate this manga was going it was only gonna make it to chapter 5 at best before completing the story. Granted it moved faster than i thought so it would have ended in the next chapter.
Should read the novel it is only 47 chapters long.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting, if it's only this much chapters long I'll spare some time to see how miss pig ends ;)

Thanks for letting me know, @jalil29 !

Supporter
I'm disappointed that Rachel's big and elaborate revenge in both George and Sykes' case was to tell their fiancees who just happened to be a sadist and a yandere.

I'm waiting for her lil bro's flashback on firecracker stucked in his butt in order to punish him and observe what would happen! There can't be no end to this manga before that scene drawn!

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez wow she sounds actually really nice/smart lmao

do you know who ends up with MC?? at this point i feel like her only compatibility is Margaret cause Margaret likes it when people listen to her/wants to be a princess and MC loves her aka wants to bully the shit outa her sadist style lmao

Dex-chan lover
This artist draws cute girls, too bad he only ever works on shounen ai and yaoi

Users who are viewing this thread