Slow Prison Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see it end so quickly. I really liked this one.
I didn't like Martina at all though, what an annoying character.

Double-page supporter
I'd say this was short and sweet, but those were some beefy chapters, so 3 makes sense, I guess. Very nice stuff.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Ovdose I’d recommend the novel, nothing was really left out concerning Martina, but somehow the chapter lacked the intensity the novel had. The single illustration of the broken yandere madness in the novel surpassed all of her manga appearances. I’d probably not like her either if this was my introduction to her,

Double-page supporter
Are you telling me that all this mess happened in just three months?
A minute of silence for the idiot prince, in the last part it is clear that he died without having done anything on that matter. 🤣

For anyone interested to know what happen but dont want to read the novel:

Elliot tried to assassinate Rachel the night before the king returns. He fails because Rachel already knows his plans. The next day the king arrived and immediately called a trial. Elliot is demoted to an earl in far away land. His younger brother Raymond is now the crown prince and engaged to Rachel. Raymond is a M that is into neglect play, he fell in love with Rachel because she forgot that he actually exist.

Rachel immediately returned to her prison after the events and refused to get out saying the prison is her true love. Margaret will be married to Elliot but first she need to learn proper manners and etiquettes fitting her status. She is to become an apprentice of Rachel's family but the truth is she is sacrificed to Rachel in exchange of her getting out of prison.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@kminjii
for adaptations of light novels, you can usually see the novelupdates link on the main mangadex page:
https://mangadex.org/title/39561/the-villainess-slow-prison-life-began-with-her-broken-engagement

novel is completely translated:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/slow-prison-life/

no harley? no stripshow? no other nobleladies that rachel can tell some stories? the manga skipped some pretty funny things.

People are idiot or they don't know how to read because this wasn't axed, it was always planned to be just 3 chapters for 1 volume release as advertisement of the novel.

so
if i want to read this series in novelupdate(WN Version), from where i should start it?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread