Slow Prison Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dangg this was just another promo for the LN😭
I wonder if theyre willing to adapt this into a series in the future too agh

Dex-chan lover
jumping into a fountain nullifies any damage from a multi-story fall
Source-physics. I love it. It has to be adapted by more things, until not just minecraft, but even real-life decides to adapt it.

Just a case of domestic violence
Err... Sure... Let's make that less worthy of jail-time. Although I dunno, might be that it was perfectly fine to do that in the upper class back then?

The chaos will continue on
the end
ch 3 END
I am confused.

Contributor
Oh. Wow. They are becoming more audacious with these LN promos. I'm not complaining TOO MUCH cause even though it was only 3 chapters, each one was the length of like 3 or 4 normal manga chapters. But still. Oh well

Fed-Kun's army
@feha water does break long falls though, the only problem is how high the fall is and how you land. it's not so unbelievable that it takes me out of the story.

OH DAAAAMN Martina on page 24 first picture, looks like one from a "U GOT THAT" MMV 🤣
Page 43 SO DAMN ADORABLE MARTINA! <3 😍 But still that beat up earlier ouch...

Dex-chan lover
@alidan irl? nah. ankle-deep water does pretty much nada to real-life fall damage. But I was serious when I said that I like it when water nullifies damage. Aside from being exemplary source-physics, it is also one of those false expectations movies has indoctrinated in us, making it something that is more jarring to a reader if it doesn't behave that way. All mediums have those kinds of things, and most share a few too. In a game, we expect to not have stamina bars that deplete on running/jumping, and being able to control our horizontal velocity mid-air. In a movie we expect whispering to be audible to us and yet not to whoever they are hiding from. And so on.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like cardboard girl after her argument with being X.
@BloodCoveredAngel It's easy to love yandere that is alredy in love with someone else XD

This whole premise feels stupid to boot. and I've seen only one side of the story, i.e., the FMC, I mean, what about when the home-wrecker was seducing men, and what were the ladies doing.??

Say, what you may, I agree with the home-wrecker, when she said about noble lady being bitch and don't deserve their men and behave half the time as if they are not their men and just just try to take part for the sake of engagement and feel victim.
oh . and, considering the men's personalities, the three girls (MC, the foreign minister girl and this knight) don't deserve them. If they think, they are so better and righteous, just take better god-damn-care of them. Like, look at the three girls (including the FMC), they are crying bitches after their men got taken away, instead they should have either taken a good care of the relationship they have or just Fucking-leave-them, coz they are not very faithful. I mean, wtf. considering the the girls behaviour, e.g the knight girl, she looks like an evil to the knight. Of course, he would fear her.

Dex-chan lover
@m4ng4 There is no "right" or "wrong", there are interests and regulations. Interests were mutually exclusive so more capable people won in the end and regulations were breached wich gave villainesses all the power.

Fed-Kun's army
They're skipping the last like 1/4 of the novel? Brutal.

@Ceiye
To be honest we covered most of the novel. They could have finished it up in one, maybe 2 more chapter.

Martina, Alexandra, and Rachel are goddesses I want them all to step on me 🥺🥺

Users who are viewing this thread