Slow Prison Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

F to Elliott

But gosh this manga was amazing. Definitely interested in continuing on in the novel

Ahhh... shame it only lasted this long. Was a delight while it lasted though

Time to check out the novel

Dex-chan lover
I feel a bit bad for Sykes honestly, since it sounds like the only bad thing he did was being unable to say no to someone who can apparently kill people by just sneezing on them. He doesn't really have a sleazey background like Eliott or the brother do, he's just the unlucky guy the yandere got attached to.

@Salfaro

True true.

At the same time, he knows he was pretty much emotionally cheating. Just that he had much worse consequences to face...

Dex-chan lover
@Asbolus sure, but circumstances are everything. If it's a relationship he was coerced into via the threat of physical violence, why are we supposed to care about the fact that he's cheating on her? She straight up says she'll kill him and herself to prevent him from being seduced by other women, why wouldn't he be secret about having feelings for someone else?

It aint a whole lot different from any other abusive relationship that shows up in a romance story where the victim secretly yearns for another guy or something. The only differences here are that he's on the opposite team of the person we're supposed to root for and it's a comedy series instead of a romance drama, so they try to play it for laughs instead. If they were both awful people, I'd be more willing to laugh at it, but I don't see any reason to think he really is, beyond not dissenting to her arrest at the start (but who knows what kind of evidence everyone was basing their opinions on there).

Fed-Kun's army
"the end"
... god dam its like drinking the perfect drink.... "at this point everything is just one big let down"

@sjmcc13 Well, I fail to see the parody part but I do agree with the rest.

@Ovnidemon At least both were up to something, like tit for tat, and not just one teasing the other. (It's one of my favourite shows, but they have discontinued). There the counterbalance was there. Yandere somehow irks me, pardon me if you find this as opposite. This last chapter, basically reminded me of hell (kinda) I went through while I was watching this anime, where the male MC got isekied as familiar of a loli who was hell bent on beating the shit out of the MC at no or every reason suitable for her. That was really bad for my mental health. May be, this piece of literature is geared towards ladies (or similar) or people with interest. But, annoyingly and by a little surprise, I found this was not my cup of tea. I think, I came with very high expectations.

But, one thing, the art was good, may be because it was supposed to be short, so they did extra work in detailing. this was also one of the reasons for my high expectations.

Double-page supporter
THE END?

Where is HALEY? the most gentleman character in the series
and where is "The Brave Adventurer of Rachel in The Pond" series?
what a huge let down 5/10

and my lovely martina isn't even tanned(browned skin?) 1/10 then

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro : Ignoring martina, Sykes probably has the least excuse for this affair after the prince. Everyone else in the idiot prince's entourage is little more then a noble with no responsibility and to much time on their hands, but if I recall he is an actual knight, which means an oath to the crown, not the prince. He knew about the plot in advance, and would have been honor bound to report it to his superiors and the king, because Eliot was basically defying the kings orders the entire series.

Including Martina, well nobles marry for politics and since she is so much stronger than the rest of their knights she is a resource that the kingdom needs to maintain for national security. Sacrificing 1 noble son in a marriage is a small price to ensure her loyalty, and it is his DUTY as a noble and a knight in service to the kingdom to respect and uphold that engagement. A duty he is trying to run away from. Her yandere side is just a reinforcement that he has no excuse, not even being an eliot level idiot, for not knowing that the prince was planning something stupid and should have reported it to prevent an incident bringing shame to the crown.

Omg! this is the best! Hahahahaha Martina is going berserker again for BL fantasy novel! LOL ! I imagine the little bother is better tha Elliot even his name is cooler!

Double-page supporter
I can't believe I haven't given this a 10 star rating yet

Please don't be final chapter~😭

@Okura
The Little brother Raymond has a thin shadow, and is a masochist who says what on his mind. He clearly states he loves Rachel because she has big breasts during Elliot's sentencing.

Dex-chan lover
No rachel, it isnt just margaret, the guys dont seem to like using their heads

Users who are viewing this thread