Slow Prison Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Just finished the light novel and manga… and I gotta say I felt bad for all the guys in the story. They're a**holes and idiots but man were they overpowered by the women in the story.

It's not just Rachel that was OP… almost everyone that was allied with her was also. The guys really had no fighting chance. Rachel didn't just win the war, she crushed them to the core.

I don't think it's over? Maybe the volume, but not the story itself because the group didn't marked this as the last chapter.
If you see finished series, they will have a "The End" along side with the title.

That aside, this story is with overpowered characters and cliches, BUT IT'S SO FUNNY 😂😂😂😂

Like, the boys are all stupid from doing this and expect that Rachel didn't retaliate, especially her brother!!!!!
Even Rachel's parents and the king and queen knew they shouldn't mess with her when she was just A CHILD? Why they thought they had any chance?????
Sykes is another moron because he could try to get along with his fiance, but he instead mess around.
Okay that Martina is kinda crazy and I would feel much pressure considering she could kill me, but the boys are just so, so stupid 😂 I almost feel bad for their retaliation 😂😂😂

😭😭😭 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh ?!?!? it ended ?! even though the novel is about 50 or more chaps ?!?!?...😭😭 nooooooo this was really good i really wanted more 😭..sop*sop.*sop..now i guess i'll go start reading the novel to fill the emptiness 😢😭

This reminded me of the good old looney toons. When nonsensical cartoon violence was at its best.

This was a very fun read and the art was beautiful! They achieved their goal of making me want check out the novel. GG
Thank you for the great translation, too.

Dex-chan lover
So much hole compare to the novel 😑 this is sooo sad.
I really like to see the end when
Elliot is demote to a count and travel with Martina who belive he is in relation ship with her Sykes 🤪, Margaret who became the official sandbag, sorry my tongue slipe human sacrifice, NO I mean a learn the lady's behavor from Rashel 😈
So much forgotten in this 3 chapters 😭, the mouring lady's and the moonlight lady's, Haley😍

Fed-Kun's army
Ah so the king and queen want Rachel to become the queen instead of making their sons a king.

This manga done right.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this was a super fun read. Wonder why they didn't fully adapt the novel.

Maybe it's just me, but does anyone see the chapter marked as "end" when actually reading the chapter, but see no such thing when looking at the chapter list?

sykes wtf man you weren't play hot potato but with a nuclear bomb and it even stupider not only you know but everyone in the royal castle knew about her being a yandere as this wasn't her first time rampaging and they didnt stop her as they were afraid of her. But also they couldn't stop her because she was too strong caving in plate mail bare handed but you still had guts to cheat on her ?!?! you deserve everything that happen to you especially with her breaking most of your bones]

Double-page supporter
I wonder why they didn't do the entire novel? I mean it's not THAT long - maybe 4 or 5 more manga chapters at the shortest. (unless it's cause of the LN-only content they decided not to continue)

Users who are viewing this thread