Slow Prison Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
If Martina was my fiancé, I would have probably lied, cheated and taken any desperate measure to escape from her. I don’t look down on him for cheating; I just feel like it wasn’t enough.

I completely lost it when the narrator said "These veterans holed themselves in their rooms, fervently praying that the door doesn't open." Also, Martina is the justice we don't want but we all need it.

Fed-Kun's army
Lads lets take a moment and pray together

For the poor bastard 2nd prince who now has to marry our dangerously attractive MC

"Yeah you have to marry this duchess but be careful she single handedly ended the last princes entire organization for fun while confined in a jail cell, try not to make her upset"

May he survive longer than the first prince, amen

can I just say... that was the longest 3 chapters I recall ever reading 🤣 or rather so much happened I forgot it was just 3 chapters long 😋

@gum_rummy Yeah, Sykes is the only one of the dudes I feel legitimately bad for.

Like, the prince abused his power when the king was away and everything he did to Rachel was way out of line and illegal, Rachel's younger brother was a massive incestuous creep, and both deserved to get dragged through shit. But the 'revenge' on Sykes was really uncomfortable, especially when he was blamed for 'causing his fiancé to fly into a rage' and he's still stuck with the yandere chick who he's terrified of (for good reason).

I love yandere Martina!

I'm surprised it ended in such a way though, like, without any actual closure.

Anyway, it was alright, but at least long as hell.
It took quite long for me to read just these 3 chapters, because of the huge amount of text it had.

Fed-Kun's army
the king is really doing his best at the hot spring, had to make sure it is up to standard after all

@-Aincrad- I suggest reading the light novel if you haven't already! It's also short, but it does have some extra parts that weren't included in the manga adaptation.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or is the king changing what hurts "or what's healing" every time he mentions it.? Back, shoulders, and then feet lol

Well, Margaret isn't wrong the God is Author.
I mean heck, if he want, he can make Demon Lord or Mob Chara as MC like Hajime and make Hero look pathetic like Kouki.

Fahahaha i hope the second prince is handsome and smart..that prince idiot is nowhere near the word "handsome" he's ridiculously stupid too...

wait it's over? I am wanting to see how this 2nd prince fairs tho? and how they were gonna kick out that 1st prince and that ahem all things Martina said. The ending is such anti-climactic 😅😅😅

Users who are viewing this thread