Slow Start - Vol. 8 Ch. 95

Power Uploader
A little "we're not dead"/recruitment release here. I have been actively translating this as soon as magazine RAWs became available, but mycropen left typesetting duties to focus on School Zone and Stardust Telepath and nobody seems to have wanted to pick this up. I typesetted these two myself, but if anyone who can arguably do a better job with the cleaning and stuff wants to take over typesetting, do swing by the Translation Thread over on /u/.
p.s. I don't yet have RAWs for volume 8, so I don't know which (assumedly upcoming) magazine chapter corresponds to the phantom ch89 in the volume, nor do I have any of the volume extras, so I'll let knight heron handle those if they want to.
p.p.s And yes, despite how "roll credits" this chapter ends, the series is still ongoing.

Cry it all out hana, take that weight out of your chest! Dang what a sequence of chapters, really good.

Tnx GoggledAnon for the work~~

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I'm just glad we solved this plot point so the series can focus more on Eiko and Sensei now.

Every volume end has them, so looking forward to knight heron working on it.

TamaHana is good too and they could get more development next volume now that Hana let everything out.

Good thing Hana was finally able to tell the others the thing that was weighing her down and Oku was able to finally be friend with her.

Also Thanks for the chapter! Even if this series get's updates a bit slow I haven't dropped it because I liked it. and I'll be waiting for the next chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again for picking this back up, it's always a fun little read. Hopefuly we'll get some Eiko x Enami-sensei stuff next !

Users who are viewing this thread