Slow Start

In case anyone was curious or concerned...

@GoggledAnon mentioned in the chapter 84.5 thread:
Regarding the missing ch89, the translations we have seem to match up with the number of chapters (ie. the 100th chapter is lined up), so it might just be they reordered things a little for the tank.

And I noticed the chapter numbers were a little off compared to the labels on the dynasty scans reader, so I went through and compared the content of the chapters.
Everything matches up through chapter 84, then things got a little out of sync as follows:
(ds = dynasty, md = mangadex)
vol 7 extras (ds)= 84.5 (md) [this is the right number order, it just as a different volume label which isn't really a big deal]
85 (ds) = 86 (md)
86 (ds) = 87 (md)
87 (ds) = 88 (md)
88 (ds) = 90 (md)
89 (ds) = 85 (md)
90 (ds) = 91 (md)
91 (ds) = 92 (md)
92 (ds) = 93 (md)
93 (ds) = 94 (md)
94 (ds) = 95 (md)
95 (ds) = 96 (md)

So basically yes all the content is here, just a smidge rearranged, and chapter 89 isn't actually missing.

3 new chapters after almost 9 months of no updates made me so happy i love this series so much

Power Uploader
@commentator According to the folks at knight heron, ch89 in the book is the Ama Soba special (which knight heron will be updating with their own version soonish).

@commentator
vol 7 extras (ds)= 84.5 (md)
Those aren't actually the same content. Volume 7 Extras on Dynasty are the actual Volume 7 extras. Ch 84.5 here is Volume 8 extras. Volume 8 extras haven't been uploaded to Dynasty.

@ThreeLinks
>Those aren't actually the same content. Volume 7 Extras on Dynasty are the actual Volume 7 extras. Ch 84.5 here is Volume 8 extras. Volume 8 extras haven't been uploaded to Dynasty.

You're right. Looks like I overlooked the actual contents of those sections somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread