small creator would like manga removed

this is kind of a long shot but I'm friends with an artist who doesn't want her work included on here

is there anything she can do about that?

Solution
this is kind of a long shot but I'm friends with an artist who doesn't want her work included on here

I guess that depends what exactly your friend wants taken down.
If it's the whole title, then that's a pretty clear no unless it's bad data or some special case (ask staff if you think it is)
If it's the chapters (the content of the manga/comic), then your friend has to contact staff (a moderator or admin) directly here on the forum, on Discord or at support@mangadex.org for further conversation.

But please remember that mangadex only hosts fan translations without any ads (if it's on MangaDex then it will be on other ad-plagued sites anyways). Any official...
Staff
Super Moderator

I guess that depends what exactly your friend wants taken down.
If it's the whole title, then that's a pretty clear no unless it's bad data or some special case (ask staff if you think it is)
If it's the chapters (the content of the manga/comic), then your friend has to contact staff (a moderator or admin) directly here on the forum, on Discord or at support@mangadex.org for further conversation.

But please remember that mangadex only hosts fan translations without any ads (if it's on MangaDex then it will be on other ad-plagued sites anyways). Any official release of any work is forbidden (as long as it's commercially available) and will be deleted after reporting it to staff.

Last edited:
Solution
Dex-chan lover
It's wac-a-mole getting improperly posted material off the internet sites. If she is a small artist I am sure MD admin and residents can assist her finding and asking for removal of her content. That is the least should happen. Depending if the offending site is under jurisdiction of DCMA. They don't want DOJ taking over there site(s). Others like Piratebay flaunt there nose at taken down requests. Hopefully this can be resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread