Smash It Girl!

this seems interesting but all the "handsome" dudes look like aliens wearing clown makeup or hastily applied lipstick or something

ZziBX5S.png

eKCbpe7.png

@thebenefactor fair point, i just find it odd that they stand out so much from the "normal" looking characters. i suppose that beauty is subjective & maybe the artist just has a thing for people with those... particular facial characteristics

Dex-chan lover
I too find the art quite weird. And I'm fine with a lot of different art styles, but this, I'll just be shaken out of the story by someone's face.
But the story seems fun so far. MC is cute and she kicks ass, I expect I can get used to weird faces.

I'm so into this right now. - I checked out the raws, even without understanding anything lol. I love the art! Though that's just me. ive grown to see it as super charming and cute, ever since reading the author's other work <3 TYSM TRANSLATORS <3

The art is so odd, but really interesting. Love seeing a new, unique style! And the story is pretty fun so far. Kind of a typical action webtoon with extremely bright, candy colored art, exaggerated faces and lips.

@Super_Dong, plus everyone else, Hi, I'm the translator for this series. I checked the other manga translation for this same webtoon on other websites, but I noticed they mistranslated one of the main small/big detail, especially Ch 15. So....Just wanted to let you know... I mean I guess I shouldn't judge others when I'm not a professional either. It's just that the mistake on CH 15 bugged me a lot.

Sorry, I guess I wanted to rant. Please ignore me. :( 😥🤔😐😶😮😕

jak

Contributor
So looking at the raws, it's not bad. I can't wait to read it all translated.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamn dude, i have been waiting for this since 2 months ago on batoto, but still no season 2 update

Users who are viewing this thread