Smoke & Honey

LOL NOT GONNA LIE. CUTE KID. CUTE MOMENTS if you arent iffy about the age gap. Truth be if this was deeper psychological shit, oooooof.

Dex-chan lover
...the guy's eyes look super fucking dead and creepy in this cover.

Double-page supporter
Did I read that right??12 years old...............
Eh still wholesome
They’re just fiancées so it’s ok

I clicked on this expecting a fluffy manga of a doting father and his daughter. Not this sht. I only read the description but no amount of cute interactions would make me ever ship a child with a middle-aged man. Just no.

Lmao!! you see it's mentioned in theme: Loli
yet come and say it's disgusting or you expected fluffy father-daughter manga? don't make laugh!
Go read your cliche shoujo and grow up, geez...

@annamanna yeah i clicked on it cuz of the cover and that was what I expected. Never said it was disgusting. If you like this type of manga then you do you, not gonna judge you for it. Didn't wanna start an argument with anyone but I hope you could at least respect my opinion?

It's good that there are manga that touches on an issue like this that was prevalent back in the day. But I would have preferred if this was a story where they fight the status quo. Instead they "slowly develop their love, surpassing the 18 year age gap." Who knows, though? Maybe there's more to this manga than pedophilia. Not gonna stick around to find out tho.

@AMarshmallowOnTop my comment wasn't only toward you, but everyone else disliking this manga. I'm only saying if you can't tolerate this, then leave it! Leave it to us perverts!!
But there are 2 problems:
1. Hypocrisy - some ppl come here, read the story, enjoy it, then leave a comment about "how wrong and illegal it is". And if you check their library there are many manga with the same genre!! Isn't it funny?
2. People like you! Leaving negative comments without reading a manga! Does your life depend on leaving a comment? It's obvious what genre it is, why do you need to emphasis on the negative side? And sticking to the description to judge the whole thing. It's absolutely going to be a story about a girl being engaged at a young age and the challenges she's going to face. Why do you and the guys who say it's "disgusting" need to prove how "nasty" it is? While it's a historical story, not a Hentai manga. If you hate the idea thay much then don't come here. I don't read yaoi. So I never check mangas with the content. And if I accidentally find something that's yaoi, I won't go saying "I didn't expect it to be like this".
And I repeat, it wasn't only toward you, but everyone who leaves negative comments.

Also, as the translator says I'm against it being "pedophilia" because it's not his personal preference. It's an arranged marriage decided by their families.
Everyone has their right to like or dislike anything and state their opinion. But leaving a cm without even reading something, when some people decide to read a manga by the comments, Idk...

@annamanna yeah i didnt mention it but i did read the available chapters before my last comment. Again, not something I enjoy but maybe others who are into historical and lolis would like it. There are very few chapters available so the story might turn out better for future readers.

I haven't really come across a lot of mangas with this theme so my reaction was naturally quite negative. And compared to yaoi, which is just boyxboy, this genre is a lot more morally questionable (so i hope you understand why I reacted that way). Anyway I'm not gonna stick around talking about morals since this is just a story at the end of the day. And people have their own preferences so I don't wanna be critical lol. Happy reading!

Users who are viewing this thread