Smoke & Honey

Dex-chan lover
Haha I'm cracking up about M. Bison. Where the fuck is Guile when we need him? Hi Score girl is finished already, Flash Kick this motherfucker and show him the real bitterness that lies on the underside of a boot!

Lol dudes, dudettes, calm yourself down. This is far back in the Taisho Era, which is fine back then. Well of course if the setting in these days is not fine at all

The Taishō period was from 1912-1926, so it’s not exactly ancient history. Anyway this is uhhh

.....er, don't want to make anyone more grossed out, but my mom's friend kinda married her school teacher right outta elementary school. And that's around 1970s or smth. The teach was young, so it's like 12 years age gap more or less.
And in 2009 there's this famous religious leader that took a 13/14 y o girl as a wife. It's crazy.
Just want to say that even if this crossed the line for us, it's still way above the line for some people. Especially for that time. I mean, that 2009 case was eugh, and a bigass scandal, but no one really can do anything longlasting about that bastard cause he has money and influence. On the other hand, no one batted an eye about my mom's friend. People are even saying that the teach could guide her or whatever. (yes, bc she's still a child agh wth with ppl that time! Although if he's saving her from being sold to local rich old man, I can still tolerate it...(admittedly i don't have full context))

Users who are viewing this thread