Smoking Behind the Supermarket with You - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for introducing me to this series! Your hard work is very much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Too bad u cant continue this one...
.>.<...

N yeah, Tayama is horny...
:slap:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. You will be sorely missed.

ps. I hope Manga UP's servers burn down (without hurting anyone).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for all the work you put into this series. And for putting the extra effort of filling the gap of chapters. All of it is very much appreciated.

:hearts:

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this translation is smoother than the previous.
Man, this licensing thing completely wrecks me. I can't be bothered to use apps or go to aggregators. This would only mean that I'll lose this series. And it's one of the most precious to me...I can't ask you to continue translating it, but still...what a shame
i was hoping this would end up being one of those series that just flies under the radar of "big" translators
me too! Damn!

Dex-chan lover
Great, another fan-translation dies for the sake of an official localization that will probably be far worse than the one it replaced, and it's done by Manga UP no less. I still remember the absurdly predatory XP and coin system that limited your reading experience as if the insane censorship wasn't enough. Here's a video I found for those who don't know:

Dex-chan lover
MangaUp generally does a great job with the series they translate, so I'm not too miffed. Still a little sad to see this series leave Skythewood, thanks for all the hard work you've done!
Really? I only went there for one series that was picked up by MangaUP and they completely butchered it with censoring before it suddenly disappeared completely, it later turned out that apparently they started limiting the access to that manga to Apple devices. So what I am saying I am afraid for this series.

Dex-chan lover
Really? I only went there for one series that was picked up by MangaUP and they completely butchered it with censoring before it suddenly disappeared completely, it later turned out that apparently they started limiting the access to that manga to Apple devices. So what I am saying I am afraid for this series.
No matter how shitty a publisher is or how badly a scan is done, there's always somebody who will come in and say everything's fine. As sure as the sun rises and Tokypop is run by con artists.

Even worse is the fact that all these "publishers" that just release MTL on their trash webtoon app almost never have decent amounts of actual printed manga done, because the only way I'm paying money for a book is if I can hold it in my hands. The oldest functional computer I own is from 2015; the oldest book I have on my shelves is from 1961.

Wanna bet which one I'll still have access to in five years?

Dex-chan lover
MangaUp generally does a great job with the series they translate, so I'm not too miffed. Still a little sad to see this series leave Skythewood, thanks for all the hard work you've done!
Absolute opposite in my experience. Every translation I've had the displeasure of reading on their platform has been upright atrocious to the point I was considering requesting a refund.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread