Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I know that the guy is into the manager but I can see why so many people assumed that he might be love rival with how he acted towards Sasaki and considering how jealous Yamada looked.

But I do hope they use the side couple to give us more progress while prolonging the manga through another couple to focus on and not just put Sasaki and Yamada/Tayama on the sidelines for them. I do think we will probably get a conclusion to the side couple by him confessing and maybe them getting together before we will get a relationship between MMC and FMC tho, because it pretty much always is like that

Contributor
Oh, he's cute and have a crush on manager, i approve.

And sasaki remember a bit about tamaya, great.

Dex-chan lover
But it happened many many years ago. That was when Sasaki is still in mid 20's, while Yamada was probably is still in high school. No wonder, they forget after not seeing each other for such a long time.
check out 24.5. They're 21 year apart. She was in high school, and he was in late 30's

how great it is to log every weekend here and discover there's two new chapters ahhh 😭🙏

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Eeeh... But why, we were doing well already...

Dex-chan lover
There sure are handful of smokers in this supermarket.
Surprised not customer is complaining about this.
It's why they smoke out back.
This was actually kind of a plot point, the original store (or same store but its under a different name now? not 100% sure) where they met and he encouraged her in the past took the ashtray they had up front away after customer complaints and he stopped showing up. It's also why she gave him the scent she uses in an earlier chapter, to remove the smell while on the clock.

Dex-chan lover
But it happened many many years ago. That was when Sasaki is still in mid 20's, while Yamada was probably is still in high school. No wonder, they forget after not seeing each other for such a long time.
8 years ago at most because that's how long she's worked there. He's 45, she 24, so he'd have been 37 and she would have been 16.

Dex-chan lover
it is what it is. hes just calling it for what it is. its gay. hes str8. why force making a str8 guy look a gay guy's way? very heterophobic of u.
He's said it in a way where being gay would be bad, that's literally homophobic. Straight people can support gay rights. It'd be heterophobic if he said that "heterosexual relationships were gross" or that "he didn't like to see hetero people making out in public because what if kids see that and start growing up to be heterosexual and that's a sin".

Users who are viewing this thread