Snow Thaw & Love Letter - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Blooming

Dex-chan lover
Good work on the translation, but god this manga is so boring. It's like every yuri trope from a decade ago was regurgitated on the pages. Not only is nothing about it original, it feels like a throwback to a period of manga history that's better off forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
Only 15 chapters? I thought she would've remained oblivious about her own feelings for another 10 ish chapters 😮

Supporter
The other yuri already have a surprise say gex as a vol special, this one is needing that too

Dex-chan lover
Good work on the translation, but god this manga is so boring. It's like every yuri trope from a decade ago was regurgitated on the pages. Not only is nothing about it original, it feels like a throwback to a period of manga history that's better off forgotten.
Haha, I feel exactly the same way. It's like an insane speedrun through, like, half the yuri-hime manga you could find back in the day (lililicious my beloved, you will always be remembered fondly), characters only behave in a way that will forward the plot, and the "obstacles" the author presents the main couple with always feel like a chore to even read about.

But perhaps it's alright. It's a palate cleanser of sorts; I'd argue that most modern manga will shine even brighter after such a vivid reminder of the olden days.

Users who are viewing this thread