Snowy Scans

Hi~ Thank you for translating Charlotte! I love it especially the Jeff's Fanclub, I'd totally join in! By any chance do you guys have a discord server I can join in? :D

Not quite sure why but I can’t see anything on Charlotte. I was able to see it until recently though. Do I need to do anything? It keeps showing that this manga is unavailable. 😭😭😭

@AkaiHidan Hey thanks for tagging me but I got in already. I think it was one your affiliated scan team announced you guys finally made a discord server! Thank you for your hardwork on Charlotte! <3

Power Uploader
@AkaiHidan The invite link has expired. Your group leader can also edit the link into the little discord icon above.
@jewlz012 My discord ID is Dead#2806. I wanted to DM screenshots to you. (Because MDex DMs are still down and putting them in the comment section makes me look like an asshole.)

Hi! I love your works, especially White blood! Is it possible to get a discord link to follow your releases and get updated whenever you release a new chapter. Thank you very much!

so.... is 'For Certain Reasons, The Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely' over? I mean it seems like they ended that pretty directly... which sucks because it feels only half-finished.

Thank you so much! You always constantly update the chapters even if it is a sub project! And you also have a small group! I really appreciate it, my favorite translation is Yeon, I will patiently wait for the update because I know you all work hard to hive us updates!!💜

Coming here from Yeon Lok Heun just to drop this appreciation post. You guys know what’s up and are heroes for not dragging the Gentle Breeze chapters over several weeks.
Bless.

Do you have a discord invite? Really love the yeon lok heun translations, appreciate it :).

thanks for translating I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter!
its rlly funny

Users who are viewing this thread