So I Married an Anti-Fan

This should probably be tagged in long strip. And for chapter 1 even when I zoom in its blurry

Contributor
Why are all the chapters a lot smaller than the raws??? It’s hard to read them.

Contributor
Story's kind of moving slow for a weekly manhwa. Hope it gets a bit more interesting.

Hi everyone, I fixed the first four chapters on here so hopefully they won't be as blurry or hard to read!

Dex-chan lover
@sujinko Yeah, I thought the same. In my opinion it would be too much trouble and headache to marry a radical from either side.

Better watch the chinese/korean drama
half chinese half korean casting with
Chanyeol of EXO as the Kpop idol
Seo Hyun of Girl's Generation as 3rd wheel of the love triangle
Mabel Yuan as the main actress

Hope the scanlator gives us a status of if hes still working on this in his tumblr it says he will start again after may and now its about to be July so wondering if he will still work on this.

K9

Group Leader
Hey everyone, as I haven't seen this updated for a while I decided to translate it for my own benefit. I figured I might as well upload it for those who want it. I don't speak Korean so it's not even close to perfect, but I hope its better than nothing 😅

Really nice that someone picked it up. The new TV series seems to start on November 1st and I hope we can keep those translations until the very end.

She was unprofessional reporter then she was fired. Then decide to take revenge on the celebrity. I cant stand this type of female lead anymore.

@Baja if she was being professional, then
she would have taken the pictures she was accused of taking, and wouldn't have stepped in to defend another woman she believed was being harassed/assaulted.

Users who are viewing this thread