So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.2

And of course it always end at the best part šŸ˜© Finally some Kumoko interaction w/ human!

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see
Shiro's arc
because this part is freaking boring for me though they got a lot of actions but I never like dragon balls in the first place so this type of actions is just bad for me.

@android19
yea, that part w/ the body in charge I understood. Is the conclusion for why she said ā€œI canā€™t beat mother yetā€, just a translation error or is just somehow referring to the demon king?

Found the answer to my own question. Looked back at the chapter to make sure that that was exactly what she said, and it seems like the translation was fixed

Dex-chan lover
You know after all that time being stuck in a cave, seeing a glimpse of civilization (paved road) really warms the heart.

Even if it's quickly splattered with blood.

šŸ˜˜

How did she not level up after killing Mother?

I bet the two human sides join forces after they all freak out that a monster is "attacking them".

Aggregator gang
oh dang i didnt notice. Shouldnt she even evolve after killing mother. Something after killing the maze boss my god.

@lazerus56 Nope, Zana Horowa is the end of the visible evolution tree. There is one more evolution but it has extremely specific parameters, one of them being level 50. She still has a long way to go since she's still level 24.

She already gained the stats from mother when the other wills ate her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread