So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.2

Dex-chan lover
wait? did she clone herself, I really dont get whats been happening, so shes been on the run while fighting mom?

@ebenezer
oh, huh, maybe? idk, it just really threw me off lol
I also just saw a comment saying that they didn’t kill mother because body in charge wouldn’t be able to come back, though she’s not in mother’s mind anymore so I’m just??? But she didn’t get any exp either so maybe she didn’t kill her ?

Double-page supporter
@brndndss Her size was established in the "large wolf" ballpark already way back whenever in the early chapters when she first came across human footprints in the labyrinth you know.
It's just that Mother is (was) EKSBAWKS HUEG and like kaiju scale.

Also RIP random-encounter bandits who suddenly have ample reason to regret all their life choices, your sacrifice won't be forgotten for half a page.😈

Dex-chan lover
@thegoatrider The other hers are mental versions, she created them like 20 chapters ago to help her multitask, they are like separate brains but mental only. At one point all the extra minds moved into her mom to take her down, then all but one came back recently.

@brndndss her mom is definitely kaiju size, give godzilla a run for their money, I think it actually said how big she was at one point, they definitely talked about how she couldn't even go through most underground tunnels and such. MC is like... well, sort of human sized I think? In that general ballpark

Double-page supporter
Good bye body in charge!
images

Double-page supporter
did we skip the part where
mother blows a mountain-top off
?

@SadBigTittyGothGirl she was planning to not finish off Mother because Body still wasn't back yet, but after receiving confirmation that body had left she finished Mother with Abyss Magic. I think the level-ups were just kinda skipped. She's still a long ways off from the lvl50 she needs for the next evolution so they're not super important.

@Hitspark @eremited
thanks for the information
so it's more like kizuna ai than the sorcerer king lol...

i know they're still her, but man if the body in charge not coming back it'll be feel different

Fed-Kun's army
@hastur2 That is actually a proper aiming technique with a bow. He is shooting thorugh the right side, so the arrow should rest on top of your thumb instead of the bow. It's actually functional and it was proven to even help you aim better in some cases.

Users who are viewing this thread