So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.2

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta What are you talking about? He's constantly killing and eating humans, it's more surprising when he doesn't eat at least a dozen a chapter now.

Dex-chan lover
>Body in charge was the dumbest part of Kumoko
>Ariel got mixed with worst part of her personality
>Kumoko being very sorry for Ariel transceded to be a God only to protect her

Ggwp

Lol, body in charge is like "if the universe is so big, why won't it fight me?"

Double-page supporter
@Seiryuudou The manga is arrange the story timeline in chronological order while the anime follows the light novel ambiguous timeline ( I hope the anime doesn't change so much from the story like many ln adaptation )

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, being a LN reader is making me hype right now. Next chapter can’t come fast enough

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta Well, he did save a few people from the older goblins, who then basically become his wives, but he also captures and drugs humans and elves to "encourage them" to have sex with everyone else, and he kills a toooon of people to eat them. He eats a lot of people that try to assassinate him for example, and shortly after he evolves to an ogre he eats 6 or 7 adventurers because he told them to fuck off and they attacked him instead. He has spared a few people, but mostly because they have potential and he wants them to get stronger so when he eats them he'll get more skills.

Supporter
Yeah, okay, I was honestly expecting her to at LEAST level up after beating Mother...

Spoiler up to vol 9 of the LN !
"I don't seem to get along with parents,in this life nor my previous life", Could this be a hint of D's father? She's supposed to at least suspect she's a fake by now , well it could also be the "parent" memories of Wakaba Hiiro but she didn't really have those and it seems as if D didn't exactly construct the most believable backstory for Kumoko

I've really enjoyed seeing Kumoko's journey through the underground filled with monsters, but I'm definitely excited to see what kinds of interactions she'll have with humans.
Might be more than hiding and fighting which, understandably are some of the only things you can do with monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread