So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.2

archers-are-weird.jpg

What is that archer bandit doing? It looks like he has the arrow on his hand instead of his bow?

Aggregator gang
@Svarna It's something closer to multiple personalities but it's all her. More detail here. (Since this might got explained in the future I will use Spoiler tag)

With the story from Human side. Parallel skill split your personalities and should be used during combat only for Magic conjuring (Parallel processing).
Turn in on all the time like our Kumoko will cause the user become confuse which are real. My conclusion with the prolong usage in a normal way will result in each will got their own ego due to difference experience.
As for the Kumoko who never turn it off even now and use them as the cheating attack on Mother. well... more fun stuffs are coming

Thanks for the translation, I think there is some mistake with mother/demon king but it's still understandable !

Finally she will meet humans who may not try to kill her at first sight

Humans not only give a lot of XP, but they are also
very tasty. Cannibalism, ho!

Yup, I think that's where volume 5 of LN starts. If my guess is correct, the manga is due for a massive and long flashback for the parts that were cut and that did not involve Kumoko. I started reading the LN at vol. 5 and was incredibly confused at first, like "WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE"

Manga readers, get ready. Shit's about to get convoluted.

Contributor
@Natran
That's for the web novel
, the light novel follows this same development of weakening mother/stealing stats then killing her.

@Something547
Yeah, that's Sophia. And the man with the Rapier is then most likely Merazophis.

@mothaiba @FallenAngelDraco
This is the first half of the last chapter in Volume 4 of the LN.

Aggregator gang
@Kirime She is no longer human not even an altered species(vampires,zombies etc) so it is not cannibalism.

welp, see you guys in another month

(srsly tough thanks very much for translating this gem <3)

Users who are viewing this thread