So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.2

I always think that during mc monologues, all the other characters are hella confused looking at the mc zoning out and switching between "thinking" poses for about three minutes straight while being completely blind and deaf to the outside world despite their many attempts.

@linkhuesitos15 Um actually
"I munch on one of the robber corpses I absconded with.
I didn’t actually intend to take them with me, but one of my Parallel Minds picked them up.
Just stuffed ’em into my Spatial Storage with Spatial Magic.
I guess I don’t really mind, but I’m a little surprised that my Parallel Minds did something I wasn’t planning on doing at all.
Parallel Minds is a skill that essentially makes copies of my consciousness, sort of like an intentionally induced multiple personality disorder.
But the copies have the same thought processes as I do, so there’s more of me.
All of them are the real me, with no particular distinction between one or the other.
Together, these split-up copies form my mind, my consciousness.
At least, that’s what I thought. But after they were away fighting Mother for so long, my Parallel Minds’ behavior has been surprising me.
Grabbing these corpses is one example.
I fully intended to leave the corpses there, yet the Parallel Minds collected them like it was the most natural thing in the world."
Start of chapter 2 of LN vol. 5

Dex-chan lover
Everyone: Man i cant wait for the plot to progress
Kakashi Asahiro: haha 16 pages of skill talk

Contributor
How old is Kumoko at this point though? Wasn't it just a few months?
She's probably not that much older than the baby if not the same age.
She shouldn't be so jealous of the relatively few skills the baby has when she has like a hundred.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha, wasn't that Micheal Jackson - Thriller there in the bottom right of page 7?! Finally a reference even I know!

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@jasty
My guess she isn't envious of the skill quantity, she's envious of the skill quality compared to life difficulty. Kumoko got her skills through hard work and needs them to survive, the vampire baby just had her awesome skills from birth and doesn't even need them.

Double-page supporter
The person hiding in the woods that went away.

What did the sound effect there signify? Was a 'hiding' sound effect? Or a 'disappear magically' sound effect?

Nah, Kuma-chan. It didn't take a few seconds. It took half a chapter. :'D

Dex-chan lover
The best part of an isekai is the hilariously unbalanced skills
There's a web serial i've read called Worth the Candle where the protagonist uses an exploit to gain virtually infinite skill points,
and then goes into a battle against an opponent that has a magic item that copies skills. It gets incredibly stupid.

the new chapter is somewhat less exciting now that I have read the novel. Shouldn't have done that.

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could go on extremely long inner monologues in the span of a few seconds. At least this overpowered baby is just a baby, so our adorable spider won't have to worry about her for at least two years.

Dex-chan lover
So what're the chances that the person watching them from the forest was another former classmate who wanted to get the vampire baby classmate killed before she grew up?

Contributor
I just now realized that it's going to be weird as hell watching an entire anime where Kumo-chan has actual eyeballs and not blank circles.

Users who are viewing this thread