So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.1

@goodhunter
I'm not sure if it's spoiler but just in case, either way it's not an important spoiler
Taboo 10 gives you the origin of this world AND unlocks the wiki of this world, but it's up to you to check it using apparisal. Kumoko (info inchar) didn't really check the elves entry too deeply.

Now this I'm pretty sure is a spoiler although one you can figure out, read at your own risk
When the parallel minds ate mother they got part of her memories and fused with part of her soul. Mother loves her mother (the demon lord) and believe killing the elves she hates so much is the best course of action, but still obeys and doesn't try to go after them because of orders. orders the parallel mind don't have and have decided to check the whole taboo wiki and come up with some drastic measures.

@fatalystic
About the second you are right. I somehow thought it was included but now that you said it, there is no reason to include that.

About the first, I reread the manga, she gets taboo (ch 29.1), then it says (ch 30.1) that all that information was forced into her brain, but it was too much for her to handle, so she only remembers what was more prominent. Also, it's information-in-charge that is tasked with decoding it, while the others say they she is not sharing taboo's information with them. Sometimes she says related things using taboo's knowledge without remembering what. (ch 36.1) she says that she is learning more about it, and she thinks that taboo may have influenced her decision of killing the humans, but I doubt it's reliable as she didn't do it in the last chapters.

EDIT: I noticed that there were more comment pages only now, and apparently
Potimas was included? Still, it doesn't seem like a wiki from what it was described in the manga, but just too much info she cant keep in mind at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
as far as what I remember reading the LN

can contain heavy spoilers so do not take a look when you are bothered with it.

it's massive so stop?
will you really do it?
last warning now
- Taboo at LV 10 is indeed a wiki that can be reviewed however, when you first unlock it, it'll cram a history data too big to not be in pain upon receiving it. No amount of healing magic can help you e.g. Shun, MC of the Hero Side at volume 5 of the novel, unlocking it after reviving his half-elf nanny getting killed by his best friend.

- Long time ago, that said planet where they are now is just a techonologically advance planet. It got f***ed up due to the discovery of MA Energy. Sariel, a robotic Angel who learned how to love humanity warns them of its usage. But whaddya know, humanity being humanity didn't listen and accelerated the death of the planet itself. Due to the planet dying, some dragons took MA Energy for themselves and basically noped the f***ed out of the planet leaving it more devastated. With no way to save it, D was asked to help and basically created the "System" to act as a "bandage" for the world as it slowly helps the world get "healed" back to where it was.

- Potimas incited the previous hero and demon king to use the "Sword of the Demon King" to kill D. It ended horribly as it basically killed an unknowing class of students and a teacher instead. D panicked at this 'cause she was playing hooky by being a student in that room and tried to reincarnate them. Sent their souls to the world where she made the system and gave 'em apt reincarnation, e.g. Negishi Shouko who was reincarnated into a Vampire due to being called "Rihoko or Real Horror Girl". She made use of the soul of a spider to act as her substitute so there'll be no discrepancy in her playing hooky.

- Prominent figures are Gullie, the god of the dragons back then and now.
Sariel, the robotic angel. Adaptive mother of four including Ariel, the demon lord we now know
Potimas, a scientist back then. Did horrible s*** expirementing on kids. If I remember correctly, he wanted the MA Energy to become god and have an energy nigh-potent to do his bidding(?)

- To clear the part of Kumoko and who she is, she was basically the spider that was once saved by Okazaki, the class teacher. She holds a totally positive biased view about her.
Her relationship with D is this: Kumoko acts as her substitute so that D won't get caught for playing hooky, she was given the memories of D and had her soul molded to suit it. She then inherited the existence called "Wakaba Hiiro"
But D is Wakaba Hiiro though? Not quite. There's no one that is called Wakaba Hiiro, it was just a disguise of D to play hooky.
Wakaba Hiiro became a solidified existence thanks to the previous hero and demon king ganging up and trying to blow up D.
Is Kumoko Wakaba Hiiro? Yes and no. Yes due to D defining and molding her existence to be Wakaba Hiiro and No because she was just an ordinary spider in actuality.
Another thing to note is that Kumoko here has a massive HATE BONER for D. She totally hates her but is obviously infatuated with her. One time D pushed herself against Kumoko and our little spider basically went overload due to how she can't process this romantic-like situation and she was clearly not against it and was hinting to continue it.

Fed-Kun's army
Kumoko’s finally going crazy huh... is what I would say if she hadn’t already been crazy for most of this manga. Well, she’s crossing a new threshold. Kind of spooky, I must say.

Dex-chan lover
The parallel wills are scaring me.... did eating Mother do something to them?

"The elf cries out in pain as he strikes you"
Imagine not hating those filthy knife eared bastards

Double-page supporter
I wonder why the parallel wills hate the elves so much. Did they get some information in mom's mind?

Users who are viewing this thread