So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.1

Dex-chan lover
so i guess the shadow in page 12 of chapter 48.2 is the elf who hired the bandits to attack the carriage : https://mangadex.org/chapter/1129381/12

eff-ing elf / F-ing elf / fukking elf . what the eff . eff the elf .

Aggregator gang
Rather than hate, I guess they just having fun and too excited to see an elf lol like who doesn't anyway???

Fed-Kun's army
@Karakuri1812 there is a big reason why they hate them tho, we kind of missing it because Manga don't show the interludes. Well I think eventually they gonna explain it

Can someone tell what chapter is this in the web novel?

edit: nvm I'll read it from the start, the manga skips too many parts..

Aggregator gang
They are showing really well how the parallel wills got different after being fused with the Mother Spiders here, in the novel it's not so well shown.
@HumanIsAnimal @BlinDog If you dudes want to start reading, start the light novel, not the web, the manga is being adapted from the ln and web novel is unfinished and have no new chapters for some years now

To those who have read the novel....
What the fricking frick are those parralel thoughts going on about? Will it be revealed later on in the story?

Aggregator gang
As a manga only reader, I got really surprised by the anime showing
more of her classmates reincarnated while the manga so far has not shown any introduction of them.

How far behind is the manga compared to the novel?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no... It's the elfs This will either be a bad arc according to the novel or the manga will have made it better.

Oh! I get why humans give so much exp now. Its because humans are social creatures, and raise their young until they can fend for themselves. So while other animals fight tooth and claw for exp, humans basically get free exp for the first 10+ years of their life, depending on how early you start to work in that culture.

Dex-chan lover
last page :

the demon monarch is so cute .

and the parallel wills are preparing a bonfire to roast the elf-s . burn the witches , burn the heretics , burn the elf-s , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread