So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.2

@linkhuesitos15
eh after knowing this it's more like both the manga and the anime were guilty of skippings things you may dismiss the grinding but it's cool as heck and it's the reason i read this manga in the first place and it's obvious why the anime chose to skip it since the budget is mediocre at best the cg models for the monsters were ugly with sloppy animation so reducing the fights as much as possible was the smart move
likewise since the manga is monthly it didn't have time for seperate pov

@xSauriaNx
lol
God no!
This is nowhere near of what the novel did or what the anime will do. A lot of information that basically gave weight to the elves appearing is missing.
To this point we should already know that:
- Elves exist (I mean, duh the sensei is an elf)
- The sensei is the daughter of the Elf patriarch (essentially their King)
- Elves doesn't have a lot of interaction with the human countries
- The Elf are helping the sensei to gather her students
- Elf are embassadors of peace and are trying to stop the never ending conflict between Humans and Demons
- Elves are seen as heretic by the Goddess Religion
- The main religion of the Sariella Country is the goddess religion
- Right now Kumo is on Sariella
- In the last years a human trafficking group has appear and it seems to be mostly focused in babies

And all of this end with Kumoko seen elves for the first time and they're trying to kidnap Sophia (the baby). And then everything starts to connect:
- Sensei never said how she managed to gather the students she have under her care
- If the other students are safe why Shun. & Co have never seen them or at least had some contact (letters)
- Do you really thing that 11 families accepted to give their children to a complete unknown person
- The reason why sensei wanted Shun & Co in the same academy was to make them leave their castles and be able to kidnap them

Fed-Kun's army
"the public order is way too low"
What's this even supposed to mean? I guess this is technically a sentence, but... yikes. Probably meant something like "There's no law and order around here!"

Please find a proofreader. Please? ;_;

On topic: FRIENDS???

@me474
So you're telling me that the Grinding is more important to the plot than the other character stories in a series that has the Mystery tag.

The plot of this work has never been "Look at this spider grinding". The plot of the work is the combination of All the Characters plotlines and how they changed the world, how they were changed by the world and how the decisions of someone can indirectly affect the life of another person.
No one has a destiny to fullfil or a grand mission planed by a divine entity, they're there to live their new lifes and choose the path they want.
l7lEQKu.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"what do you think i am?"
idk maybe a person/creature that likes gifts? shes clearly just thanking you

Double-page supporter
Mangaka is pretty creative with visual.

That twist though.

Like and subscibe for Kumoko the bandit killer!

Ayyyy yesss ❤❤❤ pls don't kill them kumoko, they are good people 😻🍎🥭🍊🍉🍓🫐🍍

As a person, with pretty active imagination, that rubics cube party trick scrambled my brain for a second.😱

Users who are viewing this thread