So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.2

Fed-Kun's army
@xSauriaNx ??? Everything that happened in the anime has also happened in the manga so far? Kumoko boasting, then running away from humans in the labyrinth happens pretty early on in the manga, AND the LN. The manga is also written only from one perspective the whole time. I'm really not sure what you mean by what you said.

This manga raises many questions about this fictional world, the newest of which is

How do you move diagonally while playing Go?

Supporter
"Archer, what do brain aneurysms have to do with alligators?"
"They don't. You can have an aneurysm anywhere, any time. That's why they're scary."

Remember guys, if you ever go to Australia, grab some mangoes as an offering to the gigantic spiders that live there

Dex-chan lover
@Cruggle

I believe that it’s Ln vol.5 ether chapter 3 or 4.

But if you are gonna read the ln or wn your gonna be missing a good bit of information of the story by this point
the manga completely ignores the other reincarnated characters (Cept for vampy at his point)and at this point something big is going on.

This manga is full focused in the spider, while the manga show to us the humans side and some pieces of the spider story. I guess the anime is to show to us what happened in the WN and the manga totally omitted.

okay, recently i just knew manga version focus on one perspective (kumo side)
thanks to anime, im really interested to read WN version...
i though there are other side story (exclude kumo daily life) like how isekai slime manga adaptation...

3am

she kinda is a psycho with all this killing with no remorse

Users who are viewing this thread