So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

Aggregator gang
@linkhuesitos15 I've read the entire web novel up to the latest chapter, but have forgotten a thing or two,
so who's this someone you talking about?

@StarGasm
Dustin, the pope of the Word of God Religion.
He sent this adventurers to confirm if the Divine Beast was indeed the Nightmare of the Labyrinth and spread the rumours that Sariella was protecting this monster. Obviously the Rexnandt Empire and Ohts Kingdom aren't happy after the Nightmare killed a whole squad of knight and destroyed one of their forts.

@Rarkis
@MagnaDrake
I hoped they'd detail it better, but she used her wisdom to locate all cancerous tissue, the new evil eye that bends space from last chapter to precisely remove all without having to actually make any incisions thanks to panoptic vision, and then her healing magic to regenerate healthy tissue.
In the LN, she literally hollows out both the mother's and the kid's internal organs, then regenerates them using Healing Magic. It's why she puts both of 'em to sleep.

@Animely
I wonder if the manga is taking a chronological approach to the story and we'll get the humans side later on or if it's taken a Kumo-chan exclusive POV one
P. S. The dragon egg in the first couple of chapters must have been the bully classmate right?
The paper manga actually has the other classmates' POV as extra chapters, though WAY behind. (We are now in LN volume 5, the classmates in the manga haven't even gotten to the end of volume 1.)
As for the dragon egg, yes.

@Owyn
btw it's pretty weird that she has already annihilated like a platoon of high-leveld human bandits and still hasn't evolved
Zana Horowa, her current evolution, is already the top tier of that evolution tree (equivalent to Queen Taratect). Arachne, her goal, requires
being a small-/medium-size spider, LV 50, and the Pride ruler skill
. She probably leveled up, though, humans with many skills give out lots of EXP.

@Shiroi_Kage
I'm super nervous that the multiple wills are turned off. I don't want something to jump her suddenly and her not being in the fullest power. Also, was the processing of all the information done?
Actually,
having turned Parallel Wills off this early is a massive departure from the LN.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update

I wouldn't be surprised if now some (noble) assholes are trying to abuse spider-chan's powers

For someone who cant speak the language of human in that world, Kumo-chan sums it up perfectly 🤣

She still isnt at lv50 At her evolution based on what we saw she had to kill like half the bandits for 1 level.

@Sp1drr
Volume 5 starts with the appraisal of the vampire baby, I think? In the official English version of the LN this chapter should be chapter 4.
But I don't recommend skipping head to that point because all the side chapters are written and placed where they are in between the spider chapters to add additional insight,
context, or explanations that enhance the spider chapters. It's a little bit of a slog to re-read everything during the first two volumes, but after a little bit you notice that all the
plot absent from the beginning of the story is happening in the side chapters.

Can we get more than 1 chapter every 2 weeks please sir? ;_;

Edit: RIP it's biweekly.

I like how ever since she got out from the cave/dungeon, the series now starting to look like your typical op mc isekai, very laid back and slow lol

Its like the "tutorial" is finally over and this is where the series actually start, in fact you could make the chapter where she got out from the dungeon as chapterone lol

Oh and petition for lord wife in smash pls lol

@Yan3242 To be fair even the author has acknowledged that the dungeon arc is only the prologue of the story, which mainly serves to showcase her growth not only in power but in personality. A big theme concerning the story is how your life situation affects you, and Kumoko's life in the labyrinth is a prime example of that.

Users who are viewing this thread