So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

images

HA, I literally just caught up with this part in the official LN TL last night.
"Sin cleansing" is a lot more pointed and a lot less vague than "Purification/Purifying" when you don't know what "good deeds" are supposed to purify, lmao.

Double-page supporter
Ooooooooh weeee here comes the big bad merchant that thinks they can make a profit by capturing divine beast sama

Fed-Kun's army
“Manga good, anime messed up story”
Lmao no, the manga messed up the story. I have yet to see a single person who actually read the light novel say the manga did the story good. This thread hurts my head.

esp

I'm honestly looking forward to comparing the manga doing things in chronological order with the anime's method. I don't think the weird hopping back and forth is really necessary, except maybe to generate hype for a chapter that will happen 9 books later.

This chapter feels a bit quick and kinda rushed, can any novel readers confirm or deny, been planning to read the novel soon just been busy reading other stuff.

lol I was just thinking "damn you get both Light and Dark side powers that's OP" right as I read the actual line, never change Kumoko you are the best

Fed-Kun's army
@AmiasD No, not really. This part of the light novel isn’t very exciting because this is around the time where Shun’s story picks up and you want to read it more than kumo and end up speeding through hers.

@Sp1drr The beginning if you want to understand the story.

Users who are viewing this thread