So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.2

Double-page supporter
@bingbingmeup
Great, ty! Do you know if the LN is available online or if its only the WN? I know that the publishers are kinda strict with that, so im not too sure where i should begin.

Guys, it is two parts. If you combine it with the previous one, isn't it quite long chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@Imryse Even then, we're not paying for the actual manga so we still don't have the right complain. Just let them stockpile of you're getting impatient or untag it then come back after few months :)

@midnight2630 lol it takes time to draw you know? If a mangaka is comfortable with a monthly schedule of 30+ pages, then that's all he/she would do regardless of pay.

@Imryse wow, talk about self-entitlement from a pirate lol

Thanks for the chapter

Only 9 pages long? This felt like a book keeping chapter. But happy to see the parallels will out again.

It is just me or it seams the author is lost, and doesn't know how to go forward?

Dex-chan lover
@AceTheBase

The manga is different from the novels that were published. They go into what's happening with all the other characters as well, other than just her. The manga is staying with only her and introducing the world through her eyes which makes the story quite a bit different from the novels. You might as well start from the beginning if you start reading the novels since you may miss a lot of plot if you otherwise.

:thinking: When people in the comment section forget that this is the second half of a single chapter and the whole chapter is like 25 - 26 pages?

Dude should've taken the sign the first time she left him. Life isn't like a cheap rom-com movie so you never get people to fall for your stupid relentless attempts.

Question.
Kumoko actually understanding bits of the old man's words is different than WN. In WN, IIRC, kumoko just guessed the intention of the old man and her learning the language was something that happened later when she consumed Mother.
I've read that they are differences between WN and LN but I'm already starting to feel like I'm missing something. Especially considering the fact that the anime version is also quite different than WN, can somebody shed some light on this matter?
So, my question is, do WN, LN and manga each have different bits here and there? Thanks!

@personal852 Haven't gotten around to reading the WN yet but from what I've gathered the WN and LN start to have major differences fairly early on and iirc the author said that the ending for both will be different. Then there is the manga which adapts the LN but skips the human (Shun) half of the story and omits some minor details from Kumoko's part of the story too. The anime is following the LN and is pretty faithful to the original.

Users who are viewing this thread