So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.2

wait, dont tell me this demon king is someone like kumoko? is this demon king the administrator D? why is she using nai wa????

Fed-Kun's army
what does Nai Wa mean? It sounds adorable sure but what if it means shit or something.

I'm already busting my nuts on this so pls help
lmao

Aggregator gang
@aleaallee Id rather say its a series, where the author actually gives a fu*k about world building and makes the isekai stuff meaningful.

Basically 99,9% of the other isekai series either just kill the mc off or transfer him in the beginning of the series and never came back to why. 10+ years ago this was just called fantasy story, but now they just add the 3 pages isekai plot to market their product with an "isekai lable", though its just another fantasy story rip off.

I read my first isekai as a kid 20+ years ago, when the term didnt even exist (Neverending story). This story is the first Japanese work actually coming close to this one.

They did my boy Wrath dirty

Dex-chan lover
After reading the light novel and coming back to these chapters, my mind just went major "Boom!"...talk abt messed up
timelines
eh
Even in the LN, it was pretty all over the place lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I really love Kumo's manga design... but maaan. They didn't do Mera and Wrath any justice.

Dex-chan lover
Is she an arachnid though? if not, then she's a weak, bipedal creature.

Imaging only having 2 flimsy legs.

@Korath

Oh, so she's a spider?

I retract my previous statements, she is powerful.

Dex-chan lover
Just finished reading LN. What manga reader won't know about this chapter is
this event take place way far away in the future (like 10+ years away). Lightnovel have quite a strong hint that most of these non-kumoko pov take place in the future and keep you guessing what the heck happened in those gap.

Users who are viewing this thread